Coming to the Pass Parade?
St. Paul's Carnival Association does not provide or manage parking at the Pass Parade. However, because we get numerous requests for information about parking, we have gathered the following information for the convenience of parade-goers:
* Make sure to follow all instructions from police and follow signs. Cars on the parade route in "No Parking" areas are in danger of being towed. There will be no parking on the median of Hwy 90.
* Street Closings on Parade Day – Davis Avenue east to Courtenay Avenue will close at 9:00 A.M. This is the parade float staging area – public safety will not allow traffic on Second Street between Davis & Courtenay, south of railroad tracks on Fleitas Avenue or Davis Avenue after 9:00 A.M.
* ALL streets west of Davis Avenue to Henderson Avenue on Scenic Drive, Highway 90 and Second Street will close at 10:00 A.M. unless there is a concern for public safety which might cause an earlier closure.
* Holy Family Parish usually offers general and reserve parking on the grounds of St. Paul's Chapel. In 2019, the Knights of Columbus are offering parking on the St. Paul Chapel Grounds for $50 on the route, or $20 for general parking. To reserve on the parade route, text Parade to 228-222-8481.
* Trinity Church also offers parking. Please contact the church for more information.
* The City of Pass Christian has been offering parking at the harbor on the day of the parade. Call 228-452-3311 for more information.