top of page
Coming to the Pass Parade?
St. Paul's Carnival Association does not provide or manage parking at the Pass Parade. However, because we get numerous requests for information about parking, we have gathered the following information for the convenience of parade-goers:
* Make sure to follow all instructions from police and follow signs. Cars on the parade route in "No Parking" areas are in danger of being towed. There will be no parking on the median of Hwy 90.
* Street Closings on Parade Day – Davis Avenue east to Courtenay Avenue will close at 9:00 A.M. This is the parade float staging area – public safety will not allow traffic on Second Street between Davis & Courtenay, south of railroad tracks on Fleitas Avenue or Davis Avenue after 9:00 A.M.
* ALL streets west of Davis Avenue to Henderson Avenue on Scenic Drive, Highway 90 and Second Street will close at 10:00 A.M. unless there is a concern for public safety which might cause an earlier closure.
* Trinity Episcopal Church also offers parking. Tickets will be available for purchase online ONLY at www.trinityinthepass.com beginning in November 2023. For questions please email the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (228) 452-4563.
* The City of Pass Christian has been offering parking at the harbor on the day of the parade. Call 228-452-3311 for more information.
bottom of page